Your identities are the most critical asset in your organization. A compromised identity in your environment can give authenticated access to all of your resources and give up full control. JumpCloud manages this access and ensures the bad actors stay out, and at the same time streamlines who has access to what in your organization.
// Why JumpCloud?
As a cloud focused MSP, we’ve chosen to partner with JumpCloud because they are best in class when it comes to Identity Access Management (IAM) for SMB and MM organizations. JumpCloud is the directory reimagined: it modernizes the directory with a secure cloud platform that unifies device and identity management across all types of IT resources — on-premises, in the cloud, and for Windows, Mac, and Linux. Think of JumpCloud as a modern version of Active Directory that’s born in the cloud.
For our customers, your identities are the most critical asset in your organization. A compromised identity in your environment can give authenticated access to all of your resources therefore giving up full control. Jumpcloud manages this access and ensures the bad actors stay out, and at the same time streamlines who has access to what in your organization through a single pane of glass methodology.
// JumpCloud services we provide
Altitude Integrations provides white-glove implementation, support, training and migration to small and medium business across the United States. See our detailed list of services below, or contact us to discuss a custom JumpCloud solution for your business.
Implementation, Migration, & Transition services
- Best practice setup and consulting
- G Suite/Workspace and M365 synchronization
- Console Settings and User creation
- Deploying agents to systems
- System migrations
- Active Directory integration, migration, and synchronization
- Web app single sign-on (SSO) integration with JumpCloud’s SAML SSO
- RADIUS as a service (RaaS) for WPA-Enterprise Wi-Fi authentication
- RaaS for VPN authentication (including MFA)
- LDAP and SAMBA authentication
User and Device Management, Training, & Support
- Training admins and users
- Security hardening
- Cross platform device management
- Directory and System Insights utilization for compliance
- App deployment and Group management
- Policy consulting and management
- User offboarding / onboarding