Let’s face it, there are quite a few computer repair, IT consulting and web design shops around. Who should you go to and why? Here is a brief overview of the things that set us apart from the rest of the folks out there:
- Personality: We feel that we are in the people business with a focus on technology. Technology exists for the purpose of making our life more rich. It is not a replacement for experience. It is experience. When we provide service, we start by assessing the needs our client first. We pride ourselves in being personable and approachable. There is no such thing as a dumb question at Altitude Integrations
- Experience: We’ve got a whole team of very intelligent people who live to make your technology work for you. There are team members who are expert in Mac, others who are expert in PC and still others who are experts in amazingly obscure, but useful, IT tools. We can do everything from repairing that shattered iPhone to migrating your entire company to cloud-based solutions. When you work with the team at Altitude Integrations, you get the resources of the whole team that’s powerful stuff.
- Quality: We are tenacious. We do not give up easily. Our processes are thorough and include individual education to ensure our clients do not have to struggle with the same computer issues again. Over the long run, this attention to detail and client education ensures you save money in the future. We do things right the first time because we know how inconvenient it is to have to bring a computer back to the shop.
- Local: We pride ourselves for being engaged members of our community. We are involved with local business communities and the local bicycle community. We work hard to ensure we travel to our clients using sustainable transportation (bikes in town and buses out of town if we can).
- Passion: We love this stuff. All of us would do this for free if we didn’t need to pay our bills. That passion keeps our service standards high. It’s exciting to work with people who are passionate about what they do. Those folks are great clients for us.
- Tenacity: Giving up sucks. We love solving problems. We love helping people. Put those things together and you know what it means to have an Altitude Integrations way of being.
There are other options for IT services. We know this. We have taken a look at Craig’s List. It pays to work with an established business that knows how to take care of its clients. That’s us. Come by to find out